IPS Community Suite 4.6.7
This is our October monthly release.
- Added Stream Subscriptions.
- Added the ability for public sections to be created in closed clubs.
- Added Zapier Support for self-hosted licenses.
- Added Stock Replies to all editors.
- Improved online member widgets to show the viewing user when they are not anonymous when the block is cached.
- Fixed an issue where background images in Promoted Streams sometimes didn't load properly
- Fixed an issue where a specially crafted URL could cause an uncaught exception.
- Fixed an issue where profile fields are not properly formatted.
- Fixed a potential issue adding tags to content when using PHP 8.
- Fixed an issue where the validating information was missing in the 'all' Admin Control Panel member list.
- Fixed an issue with the Frontend Theme Editor occurring with PHP8.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a slow query to run when sending email if a large number of emails have previously failed.
- Content item message form defaults to private, with a colored border around the editor to signify the privacy status.
- Fixed a niche issue where an error could occur if a PayPal Subscription notification arrives after the Subscription is cancelled.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to edit a subscription expiry date.
- Updated XenForo converter for 2.2.x.
Changed the default character set for conversion sessions from
- Fixed an issue importing attachments from XenForo if you had previously converted to XenForo from another platform.
- Fixed an error that could occur if the Converter tried to delete a content link.
- Fixed an issue where converted mentions may contain a static URL (breaking them if you change your domain).
- Fixed an issue with tag statistics immediately after a conversion.
- Fixed an issue with some topics not being hidden (but their posts were) after converting from vB5.
- Fixed an issue with the display of the Page Builder: Upload Images widget when used with a set block height.
- Fixed an issue where deleting events would fail when called via the cron job.
- Fixed an issue with the profile field member filter where date fields would return false for group promotions.
- Fixed an issue where rebuilding a members content count could fail with broken Archived DB connection settings.
- Fixed the broken "Buy" link inside file embeds.
Changes affecting third-party developers and designers
Switched the parameter order for