Invision Community 4.6.11
- Added a new 'block' feature to blocked words when posting. It will prompt the author to revise their content to remove the offending word.
- Added the ability to limit club cover photo file size.
- Added button to exit the Two Factor Authentication flow. Logs out if 2FA is required upon login. Goes to an unprotected location if 2FA is required only in that area.
- Added the ability to upload maskable application icons for progressive web apps.
- Upgraded plupload to 2.3.8.
- Adjusted cache headers to make sure set-cookie response headers are not cached by CDN/Edge.
- Fixed an issue where the close poll link may show to guests.
- Fixed an issue where advanced member search limited by 'joined' returns all members.
- Fixed an issue where searching for "Member Title" in the AdminCP returns a deprecated result.
- Fixed an issue where the Follow Member achievement rule did not award points or badges.
- Fixed an issue where group promotions with an achievements rule may not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where some posted images incorrectly held posts for approval if the filename had an email address-like format.
- Fixed an issue where stored editor replies with lazy load embeds did not display correctly in the editor when applying.
- Fixed an error shown when the deleteOrMove content task tries to move content to an item that no longer exists.
- Fixed an issue where guests that do not have permission to see the site cannot view stream RSS feeds with a shared member ID and key.
- Fixed an issue applying patches where there was only PHP changes.
- Fixed an issue where missing images are shown when a mail client is unable to view SVG images.
- Fixed the missing Zapier related REST API endpoint access permissions.
- Fixed an issue where the all activity stream in condensed mode showed duplicate items when using ElasticSearch.
- Fixed an issue where the Stream Subscriptions Task could time out.
- Fixed an issue where themes may appear out of order in the theme selector.
- Fixed an issue where uploading multiple files to Pages could cause Safari to crash.
- Fixed the duplicate stream subscription emails.
- Removed Mobile App logic.
- Improved performance for the downloads index page.
- Fixed an issue where a topic in a Q&A forum may throw an uncaught error if it has zero posts (typically caused by the archive database link being broken)
- Fixed an issue when splitting a topic with a solved post, the old topic still claims to be solved.
- Fixed an issue with blog entries not saving future publish dates.
- Fixed an issue where a comment to an existing blog entry appeared as a new entry in streams.
- Fixed misleading language in streams used when other members uploaded into an owned album.
- Fixed an issue where Gallery uploads could timeout when building thumbnails for animated gifs.
- Fixed an issue where fetching the last post of a category could result in an error.
- Fixed an issue where the custom keywords meta tag would not be used when viewing a category.
- Fixed an issue where more than one block on a page of the same type would always show the same orientation.
- Fixed an issue where block visibility settings would show incorrectly when creating blocks via the admin control panel.
- Improved error message when creating a template group that already exists.
- Fixed the colors of the Commerce Overview widget in the ACP while using dark mode.
- Fixed an edge case issue where a validating member that has purchased something may get automatically deleted.
- Fixed an issue where a customer may not be able to pay for a custom product.
REST & Webhooks
- Added new webhooks which are fired when a member joins or leaves a club.