This is our September maintenance release.
Key changes include:
- Added the ability to moderate and block new registrations from specific regions.
- Added email verification to Contact Us page.
- Added the ability to moderate or block new registrations using known disposable email addresses.
- Added aliases for x.com embeds.
- Added the ability to manually upgrade Marketplace resources, further updates will need to be obtained from the author instead of the Marketplace.
- Fixed an issue where disabling or removing the Twitter login handler may not remove the Twitter social promote option.
- Fixed an error in the REST API when a member has an invalid primary group.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a node via the API
- Fixed an issue where profanity filters that block words did not work on content titles.
- Fixed an issue where saving too many groups on a member can result in an error.
- Fixed an issue where having many groups can cause an error when updating a users location.
- Fixed an issue where the Who's Online and Active Users widgets will be cached by a guest and shown to everyone.
- Fixed an issue where the default value of a language string may not be correct when entities such as > and < are used.
- Fixed an issue creating new content with specific a specific tag configuration with alphabetic tags enabled.
- Fixed an issue where a profile field with the type "Date" could break the search.
- Fixed an issue with ACP notifications for PII & Deletion requests.
- Fixed an issue where passing null to a text field may cause an error with PHP > 8.1.
- Fixed an issue where lightbox meta titles were not being used.
- Fixed an issue where REST API requests may set an incorrect language.
- Fixed an issue where the move members queue offset was not being applied correctly.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to trigger a MySQL error by specifying an invalid API page parameter.
- Fixed an issue where the cookie banner may show an error when used by guests.
- Removed an orphan referrals module.
- Removed the Edited By line for anonymous content that was edited by a moderator without the ability to silently edit.
- Disabled responsiveness in the Admin CP > API.
- Fixed an issue where moving blog entries between blogs can cause its category to be lost.
- Fixed an issue where the Attachment Permission check could fail.
- Fixed an issue where a payment that is declined would show a generic failed error instead of a declined error.
- Fixed an issue where post before register data was not properly accounted for when registering via Commerce.
- Fixed an issue where a redundant message may show when a closed topic is archived.
- Fixed an issue where articles set to publish in the future may persist in the unread stream after publishing.
- Fixed an issue where item statistics may show incorrectly when record comments are stored in topics.
- Fixed an issue with searching for an event not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where event search would try to load a map when none are enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the next/prev month navigation links may not work in certain timezones.
- Fixed an issue where the calendar time period links would default to the main calendar when viewing clubs.
- Fixed an issue where some Pages database language strings may be missing after conversion.
- Added the missing 'most_views' language string.
- Added post content analysis scanning to detect spam in post content.
- Fixed an issue where live topic creation fails if the Events app is disabled.
- Removed the Marketplace resource restriction on lower plans, custom resources can now be installed.