IPS Community Suite 4.7.7
- Added the ability to allow non members to post in individual sections of closed clubs.
- Added pagination to referrals page in the Account Settings.
- Added Clubs and Club Pages to sitemap.
- Added missing language strings for the Email Statistics report.
- Updated CKEditor to 4.20.1.
- Re-enabled Grammarly in CKEditor.
- Fix changing Time Periods on streams not clearing previous values completely.
- Fixed an issue where dropdown menus would be treated as a link if child items in the main navigation.
- Fixed an issue where times may be in the wrong timezone due to a Chromium bug with Asia/Kolkata & Asia/Kathmandu.
- Fixed an issue with AdminCP upgrading a self-hosted community if large table changes are required.
- Fixed an issue where changing Time Periods on streams not clearing previous values completely.
- Fixed an issue where auto-saved editor contents would not clear when the editor was on a tab.
- Fixed an issue where custom date filters were not preserved on the search page.
- Fixed an issue where moderating all links posted did not flag the content for moderation.
- Fixed an issue where Administrators with permissions to view moderator statistics got a no-permission error.
- Fixed an issue where club areas may link to the wrong location.
- Fixed a number of issue with future publishing functionality.
- Reduced the scenarios where some uploaded files names may get prefixed with random numbers.
- Removed the ability to use future publishing with dates in the past.
- Visual refresh.
- Added support for converting videos to mp4 for consistent playback experience (cloud only).
- Added gallery overview page to better highlight Gallery activity.
- Added support for searching image contents using AI (cloud only).
- Added not safe for work filter functionality.
- Added support for prefetching next and previous images.
- Added a member profile extension for Gallery images.
- Set default album sort to match the default sort on a category.
- Fixed an issue where images may not be sorted correctly.
- Removed lightbox overlay.
- Added a way to disable indexing of pages.
- Fixed an issue where sorting by the default sort did not use the correct sort direction.
- Fixed an issue where anonymous records were displayed as Guest in record listings.
- Fixed an issue where anonymous records created topics with an author name of Guest and a hash..
- Fixed toggled fields when adding/editing a database field.
- Automatically set a page as default when it's the only page in a folder
- Removed the "Add comment" checkbox on the Update Record form in cases where it was not applicable.
- Fixed an issue where events in the by month block may display the wrong month.
- Fixed an issue where events may show on the wrong time.
- Fixed an issue where checkbox sets with large option lists in polls would condense into a scrollable list.
- Fixed an issue where the first post in a scheduled topic had a different timestamp than the topic.
- Fixed issue where publish date field was sometimes shown on the Poll tab of the Topic form instead of the Content tab.
- Fixed an issue where changing the publish date of an already published topic to a future date wouldn't update the containers last post data.
- Improved member conversion speed upto 50% in some scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where anonymous comments were not tracked correctly.
- Fixed VAT number verification failing.
- Fixed an issue where invoices from guests may not be marked as paid after a successful transaction.
Changes affecting third-party developers and designers
- Added new GraphQL endpoints for Blog & Events.
- Added the ability to use OAuth access tokens or API keys with GraphQL requests.
- Added a new optional parameter to the Events > front > events -> event template.
\IPS\SITEMAP_MAX_PER_FILEto define the maximum number of entries in a sitemap file.
- Updated HTMLPurifier to 4.15.0.
- Fixed an issue where hooks with USE statements were wrapped in a try/catch.
- Fixed an issue creating Polls via the REST API that are not multichoice.
- Fixed an issue where reordering ACP restrictions generated an error.
- Fixed an issue with the autocomplete form field in third party resources.
Method signatures and return type have been changed for
- Removed jsTimezoneDetect library, replaced with native browser functionality.
REST, Webhooks and Zapier
The member, blogs entries, download files, gallery images, events, pages records and forum topics GET endpoint supports now a new
ìdsparameter to return items by multiple ids. This change also applies to any third party application that extends