رفتن به مطلب
رونمایی از اولین و قویترین قالب IPS در ایران و در مارکتهای جهانی ×

test title

Please upload image with appropriate resolution.

More

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

More

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

More

More

"Application Forms" application color change

برو به راه حل حل شده توسط Support ,

پست های پیشنهاد شده

• مدیر کل | موسس سایت

hi

forum link you entered in your profile did not open.

By the way, please provide more information about the sections you would like to change.

IPSforum.ir  astrocat.webp

لینک به دیدگاه
به اشتراک گذاری در سایت های دیگر

Hello, sorry the link that was was an old forum that I had the new link has already been updated which is this "https://forum.redeparadox.com/"

لینک به دیدگاه

I'm a friend of @Paradoxxp I recommended the site to him and we are clearing up some doubts that for us are difficult to solve if you can help I will be very grateful

لینک به دیدگاه

I would like to change the color of the report session form in the forum, as the form texts are in white, I would like to make them automatic red when the user fills out the form.

لینک به دیدگاه

• مدیر کل | موسس سایت
59 دقیقه قبل، Linked Safe گفته است:

I would like to change the color of the report session form in the forum, as the form texts are in white, I would like to make them automatic red when the user fills out the form.

exactly where?

لینک به دیدگاه

Just now, Arash.Ranjbar said:

exatamente onde?

From this link here is the form " https://forum.redeparadox.com/index.php?/forum/27-denúncias-contra-staff/ "

I just want the titles to be red and the text white when I post the form.

لینک به دیدگاه

• مدیر کل | موسس سایت
  • راه حل

for this you should edit your theme and find app file that contain below snippet then add a class

Screenshot 2023-06-24 205539.png

if you couldn't do, give me an access to help you

لینک به دیدگاه

• مدیر کل | موسس سایت

I understand now. You want to change the color of the filled-in information in the topics created by users. I must inform you that this is not possible.

لینک به دیدگاه

مهمان
این موضوع برای عدم ارسال قفل گردیده است.
  • کاربران آنلاین در این صفحه   0 کاربر

• هیچ کاربر عضوی،در حال مشاهده این صفحه نیست.
  • ایجاد مورد جدید...

اطلاعات مهم

برای تجربه رابط کاربری بهتر و تعامل بهتر شما با انجمن ما از کوکی ها استفاده میکنیم قوانین