رفتن به مطلب
رونمایی از اولین و قویترین قالب IPS در ایران و در مارکتهای جهانی ×

Issues with message status updates and email notifications

پست های پیشنهاد شده

• تیم مدیریت

I would like to report two issues.

The first issue occurs in the inbox. When we have a conversation with a user, we can see the status of when the user has read the message. If we delete the message, the status should update to indicate that the user has left the message, which usually works correctly. However, if the user empties their inbox, the status does not update to "left the message" but remains as "active." This causes the user we are conversing with to think we are still in the message. They send another message, which is not received because the original message has already been deleted.

The second issue is with email notifications about new messages. I use an external SMTP server for sending emails, and test emails are delivered correctly. However, one user experiences a problem where, after I send them a message and they reply, they receive an email notification. For any subsequent messages, they no longer receive email notifications, even though I continue to receive them correctly. I have tested this by disabling all external applications, but the problem persists.

View the full Question

لینک به دیدگاه
به اشتراک گذاری در سایت های دیگر

• تعداد پاسخ 0
  • زمان ایجاد
  • آخرین پاسخ

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

روزهای محبوب

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

روزهای محبوب

مهمان
این موضوع برای عدم ارسال قفل گردیده است.
  • کاربران آنلاین در این صفحه   0 کاربر

• هیچ کاربر عضوی،در حال مشاهده این صفحه نیست.
  • ایجاد مورد جدید...

اطلاعات مهم

برای تجربه رابط کاربری بهتر و تعامل بهتر شما با انجمن ما از کوکی ها استفاده میکنیم قوانین