رفتن به مطلب
رونمایی از اولین و قویترین قالب IPS در ایران و در مارکتهای جهانی ×

Bulk move select users to a newly created subscription plan?

پست های پیشنهاد شده

• تیم مدیریت

Hey, so perhaps a dumb question, but I'm setting up Subscriptions on my forum and it's been a super long while. Wanted to get clarification before I bork something and create issues.

I have a user group, called "premium" to allow access to a private section of our forum, as well as unlimited uploads. Over the years, we just gave those to people that contributed consistently, but now I'd like to create a paid subscription for it. I have several hundred members that either have this as a primary user group, as well as a bunch that have this as a secondary group. 

My question is how do I go about searching all my members (appx 183k) and anyone that has a primary or secondary group = "premium" gets reset as a normal member and then added to premium through subscriptions. I created a premium monthly subscription and a premium annual subscription. My goal is that they are all reset so that primary user group is "premium" and they are added to the "premium annual" subscription plan.

Anyhow, I searched the docs but am not quite clear on the solution.

Thanks in advance. 

View the full Question

لینک به دیدگاه
به اشتراک گذاری در سایت های دیگر

• تعداد پاسخ 0
  • زمان ایجاد
  • آخرین پاسخ

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

روزهای محبوب

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

روزهای محبوب

مهمان
این موضوع برای عدم ارسال قفل گردیده است.
  • کاربران آنلاین در این صفحه   0 کاربر

• هیچ کاربر عضوی،در حال مشاهده این صفحه نیست.
  • ایجاد مورد جدید...

اطلاعات مهم

برای تجربه رابط کاربری بهتر و تعامل بهتر شما با انجمن ما از کوکی ها استفاده میکنیم قوانین